Saturday 7 September 2013

The Beginnings

Hello Internet! (I'm referencing Danisnotonfire already, sorry, I just can't help myself!)

As a 15 year old girl living in this day and age, I feel like the best way for me to express myself is through writing. And I have always wanted to share my thoughts and feelings with people. So I thought "Hey, why not start a blog?". Now, here I am. Introducing myself to you.

I don't consider my life to be an interesting one, so I will not bore you on the facts of it. Instead, I want to talk about stuff that means something to me, things that ARE interesting. I, of course, mean fictional worlds, characters, TV shows, YouTube and movies. These are the things that matter to me and make me the fangirl that I am. I don't want to be just a typical fangirl. But lets face it, if I were to meet an actor from one of my favourite movies or a YouTuber whose videos I watched, what else could I do rather than freak out and release my inner fangirl? Nothing.

So what I'm trying to say is that I am just another fangirl, but so is everyone. The fact is that most people just don't realise it. I want people like me to read this blog, fangirls and fanboys alike, people who want to share their thoughts and feelings with the world. Whether you are anonymous or not, I want to hear your thoughts and to be able to discuss things that are interesting with you. Please, tell me what you want me to blog about, and feel free to comment below and start a discussion with other readers.

Speak to you soon, Babs      

No comments:

Post a Comment